Residential HVAC Service Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
San Antonio, TX
Jon Wayne Service Company is now seeking HVAC Service/Maintenance Technicians to join our team!
These positions offer flexible work hours.
• Previous experience in HVAC, construction, or other related field.
• Familiarity with HVAC schematics, blueprints, and manuals.
• Familiarity with HVAC equipment and hand tools.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must pass a background check.
• Must have your own tools.
• Must maintain a clean cut appearance.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Interact and communicate with customers.
• Install and repair HVAC systems and ductwork.
• Install and repair various types of thermostats, filtration and equipment.
• Troubleshoot various types of HVAC equipment.
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
• Read ductwork layouts technical diagrams.
• Inspect electrical components, such as disconnects and circuit breakers.
• Identify HVAC and airflow problems with a variety of testing devices.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
• Follow state and local building regulations based on the National IRC Code.
• Ability to troubleshoot, identify, find a solution and order parts necessary to make repairs.
• Ability to work with others and be a team player.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Must be able to focus on task at hand and follow through to completion.
Jon Wayne Heating and Air Conditioning is San Antonio's largest residential AC and Heating service and replacement company. Our focus is on helping our customers create the most comfortable environment in their home possible. Our highly trained technicians use state of the art equipment and techniques to locate problem areas and maximize efficiency, thus providing customers with the most healthy and comfortable home possible.
Since 2001, the company has grown to be San Antonio's #1 choice for heating and air conditioning repair and replacement services. Jon Wayne has also expanded into the plumbing and electrical home services, and is proud to have over 120 employees serving our customers. We were proud to be named 2012's "Best Contractor to Work For" by Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News (ACHR News). Employees enjoy a full range of benefits, including a range of health options, competitive pay, on-site gym, on-going training, and other perks including company parties, awards and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.